Back to list
February 23, 2008
BNTouch, Inc. Privacy Statement for BNTouch.com and BNTouchMortgage.com
We are concerned about your privacy.
BNTouch is committed to protecting your personal and confidential information. In the course of providing you with various services, we need to collect and maintain certain nonpublic personal information about you. This Privacy Statement answers some questions about what nonpublic information we collect, what we do with it, and how we protect it.
What types of nonpublic personal information about me does BNTouch collect?
Why does BNTouch disclose my nonpublic personal information?
- Information provided by you, such as name, phone number, email address, and physical address.
- Information about your transactions with us and with our affiliated businesses.
The information we collect from you is used solely for the purposes of recurring billing (credit card information), updating you about new BNTouch features and updates, and contacting you in the event that you need support or about system updates. At BNTouch, we value your privacy and do not sell, share, or give your personal information to any other vendors or partners for the purpose of sales or solicitation. We may, however, periodically send you notifications regarding offers from related businesses or service providers. These emails will come directly from BNTouch and your contact information will not be shared with these businesses unless you choose to contact them.
How does BNTouch protect the confidentiality and security of my nonpublic personal information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of our website. Our servers have been enabled with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing your nonpublic personal information that you give or access during a secure session. This is why you must enter a unique User Name and Password each time you access your account information online.
You can take steps to maximize your security online and protect your confidential information. Never share your Password with anyone, and change it periodically. You can change your User Name and Passwords at any time through the Set Passwords & Features link under the User Profile tab. When using a BNTouch website, you should always exit by using the "LOG OFF" button located at the top of every web page or close your browser completely.
What should I know about "cookies"?
How do I opt-out?
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our partner companies described in the paragraphs above, you may opt-out of those disclosures by emailing us at email@example.com
Copyright Infringement Notice
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work is being displayed on our site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our designated agent and we will promptly remove or disable access to the work in accordance with the Digital millennium Copyright Act. An effective notification will contain the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and the location of the work online.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, you either are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Proper notice should be mailed to the address below or faxed. All notifications must be signed by the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Include your mailing address, phone number, email address, and full name.
Proper notice containing the above items should be faxed or mailed to:
4130 SW 117th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97005
For answers to other questions regarding BNTouch Privacy Statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Statement is for BNTouch.com and BNTouchMortgage.com , which are owned and operated by BNTouch, Inc.
Pricing & Features
Mortgage Newsletter comes standard with every BNTouch CRM account.
You can customize the content of the newsletter and set your own
send out schedule.